Chief Marketing Officer
The Chief Marketing Officer or CMO is an executive member of your team that will lead, plan and manage the overall marketing activities of your business.
If your business is a start-up or medium in size with a marketing team or external resources/contractors performing marketing activities for you, this is the ideal team member for your company.
The CMO is a member of your Senior Leadership team that holds an MBA and has over 16 years of international experience in diverse B2B and B2C industries, leading and managing marketing executives, creative agencies and vendors.
This member has led the digital transformation of multiple companies and is an expert on data-driven marketing, implementing machine learning processes, marketing automation and distilling insights and analytics to improve targeting, the value proposition, and conversion.
The knowledge, experience and business acumen of the CMO will lead your company to grow the customer base, increase revenue and maximise the overall customer lifetime value.
The CMO will drive the Digital Transformation of your Business.
Activities that the CMO can perform:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly planning.
- Lead and manage internal and external team members and contractors.
- Execute marketing campaigns including tactical activities.
- Develop and manage brand strategy, guidelines, and reputation.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement marketing automation software.
- Review and approve marketing processes such as marketing funnels, email sequences, customer journeys etc.
- Champion the company’s digital transformation.
- Promote and advocate the implementation of Machine Learning processes.
- Manage and optimise the overall marketing budget.
- Measure, monitor and report marketing performance.
- Review and approve advertisements campaigns and collateral.
- Present monthly results to the leadership team.
- Given the nature of this program, we recommend having 6 months commitment for development and implementation of strategies and activities.
Investment: $3,499 for 20 hrs block per month (GST inclusive)
Given the nature of this program, we recommend having 6 months commitment for development and implementation of strategies and activities.
Customers. Sales. Revenue Growth